Porsche Informatik is a subsidiary of Porsche Holding Salzburg, Europe’s largest automotive dealer. We are developing the digital future in the markets served by Porsche Holding Salzburg and the Volkswagen Group.
Mobility is becoming ever more digital, and Porsche Informatik’s aim is to shape the digitization of automotive trading.
On our new Digital Innovation Management team, we are seeking:
Data Scientist (m/f)
- Designing and developing projects in the field of data science
- Collaborating on projects with internal and external partners
- Acting as an opinion leader for the projects implemented within the company
- Engaging with communities, whether virtually through blog posts or as a speaker at conferences or network events
- Driving innovation in the field of data science, applied to the automotive industry
- A relevant technical course of study
- At least three years’ experience in data science, machine learning, mathematics and statistics or similar fields
- Excellent knowledge of a statistical programming language (R, SAS, etc.) and other programming languages (Java, C++, Python, Perl)
- Good knowledge of big data analytics tools such as Hadoop, Mahout, MapReduce, Spark or (No)SQL
- Experience of common data mining and machine learning algorithms
- An understanding of how to visualise complex interrelationships and big data
- A passion for new technologies in a rapidly evolving line of business
- An out-of-the-box thinking mindset
- Excellent knowledge of German or English (conversational proficiency)
We are offering you the opportunity to play a part in shaping the digitization of automotive trading. In addition to attractive social benefits and global development opportunities, you can expect a salary based on the applicable collective agreement (CA) and the CA grading commensurate with your individual qualifications and the relevant experience you bring to the position (gross annual salary from € 46.284,-).